Healing is a restorative process that re-kindles the essence of the Divine in every aspect thus liberating us from the suffering caused by painful experiences of life on the physical, emotional, mental, and/or spiritual plane of existence.
What is Soma Healing?
Soma means healing nectar. This healing nectar is generated in one of the energy centers of the Chakra system of our bodies known as the Soma Chakra.
The Soma Chakra is activated using touch and mantra therapy and the flow of soma is directed to wherever one desires to experience healing.
Soma Healing is a two-day workshop. As a Soma Healer, you are able to:
1. Diagnose the energy system of a person
2. Prescribe a healing mantra based on the diagnosis
3. Channel Amriteshwar, a form of Lord Shiva, to activate a person's Soma Chakra for healing through touch and energy
4. Practice Soma Healing for self and others
5. Practice Soma Healing one-on-one, in a group, and through distance healing